Welcome to www.UnlockPhone.codes
Unlock your cell phone
for any service provider.
Send to us your IMEI, and collect your Unlock Code quickly,
great for CellPhone Store Service Centers, Webmasters, eBay sellers!
Unlock your phone
Fast, legal, safe and permanent.
- Choose your phone and network
- Get the unlocking code by e-mail.
- Type code into your phone.
Recent Blog Post
- What’s Using Storage & Virtual Memory On My Android? (Solved)
- Is AMOLED Display Visible in Sunlight? (Must Read)
- Why Does True Tone Look Yellow? (Explained)
- Does AMOLED Black Save Battery? (Must Read)
- Does the iPhone Compass Read True or Magnetic? (Explained)
- Do AMOLED Screens Bleed? (Must Read)
- Can AMOLED Have Dead Pixels? (Explained)
- How To Disable Proximity Sensor on My iPhone? (Must Read)
- Is There A Way To Test The Ambient Light Sensor? (Guide)
BENEFITS OF UNLOCKING YOUR PHONE
No more roaming charges
Switch freely between service providers
Increase the resale value of your phone
Unlocking is 100% safe for your phone
No technical knowledge required
Why unlock your phone with UnlockPhone.codes
UnlockPhone.codes is an industry leader and one of the most trusted online cellphone unlock sites on the web today.
Our instructions are easy to follow that you can enter the code with the keypad
Our turnaround times are best in the Industry. Your phone never has to leave your side.
MONEY BACK GAURANTEE
If the phone can’t be unlocked you get your money back, guaranteed!
Great service, not instant but got mine within 10 hours though YMMV. Many thanks, worked flawlessly. Only thing wasn’t sure, and not sure if it’s mentioned, is what set of numbers to use. Decided to start with the first bunch and that worked so guess that’s what supposed to do.
Well, I found them through google and had my doubts but I tried it and as they said within 24 business hours I had the code, just inserted the code into my phone when it asked and walla!
Yes it took about three hour for me to get the codes, and it worked when I entered the correct one. But it wasn’t clears which of the 5 codes to use, with me it was NCK (the top one in the list) but I don’t know if it would be the same for everyone! I think they should make it a lot more obvious what the five codes were and which one(s) to use for your phone.