Welcome to www.UnlockPhone.codes
Unlock your cell phone
for any service provider.
Send to us your IMEI, and collect your Unlock Code quickly,
great for CellPhone Store Service Centers, Webmasters, eBay sellers!
Unlock your phone
Fast, legal, safe and permanent.
- Choose your phone and network
- Get the unlocking code by e-mail.
- Type code into your phone.
Recent Blog Post
- What Does Unlocking The Bootloader Do? (5 Facts To Know)
- How Are Phone Unlock Codes Generated? (Explained!)
- Fix “Not Registered On Network” Error For Android (9 Ways Explained)
- Best Phones Unlocked for you: Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime
- Mobile Device Unlock App for Android Phones (MetroPCS USA) – Debugging and Troubleshooting
- HTC Unlocking Codes – Updated database 2020
- 171 Android Secret Codes, Hidden Menu & Dialer Codes (Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony & LG Check Codes)
- How To Unlock Network Locked Phone? (Any Carrier/Sim/Country For FREE)
- How to unlock your cell / mobile phone? (3 simple options explained)
BENEFITS OF UNLOCKING YOUR PHONE
No more roaming charges
Switch freely between service providers
Increase the resale value of your phone
Unlocking is 100% safe for your phone
No technical knowledge required
Why unlock your phone with UnlockPhone.codes
UnlockPhone.codes is an industry leader and one of the most trusted online cellphone unlock sites on the web today.
Great service, not instant but got mine within 10 hours though YMMV. Many thanks, worked flawlessly. Only thing wasn’t sure, and not sure if it’s mentioned, is what set of numbers to use. Decided to start with the first bunch and that worked so guess that’s what supposed to do.
Well, I found them through google and had my doubts but I tried it and as they said within 24 business hours I had the code, just inserted the code into my phone when it asked and walla!
Yes it took about three hour for me to get the codes, and it worked when I entered the correct one. But it wasn’t clears which of the 5 codes to use, with me it was NCK (the top one in the list) but I don’t know if it would be the same for everyone! I think they should make it a lot more obvious what the five codes were and which one(s) to use for your phone.